Les dernières actualités
Les meilleures sources en continu
- Vol inaugural pour l’hélicoptère lourd AC313A ! 19 mai 2022L’hélicoptériste chinois AVIC a annoncé avoir réussi le premier vol de son hélicoptère lourd civil de série AC313A mardi dernier.Le vol a eu lieu depuis les installations d’AVIC sur l’aéroport de Jingdezhen, dans la province du Jiangxi (est de la Chine), marquant une avancée majeure dans le développement du système de sauvetage d'urgence aérien de […]
- Airbus Helicopters a livré le premier H160 à Babcock ! 18 mai 2022La division hélicoptère d’Airbus a livré hier le premier exemplaire des 6 H160 à la société Babcock qui les équipera de leurs systèmes de mission. L’hélicoptère doit venir moderniser la flotte de la Marine nationale.Le contrat comprend le développement de plusieurs prototypes et la livraison d'un premier lot de 30 appareils (21 pour l'Armée de […]
- Jusqu’à 40 F-35 pour la Grèce ! 17 mai 2022La rencontre hier à la Maison Blanche entre le Président américain Joe Biden et le Premier ministre grec Kyriakos Mitsotakis a permis d’affirmer la très bonne entente entre les deux pays. En arrière- plan des discussions, l’achat du F-35 était au menu de la rencontre.En effet, le pays s’active sur le dossier qui concerne l’acquisition […]
- Reprise du trafic passagers ! 16 mai 2022L'Association du transport aérien international (IATA) a annoncé des données sur les passagers pour mars 2022 démontrant que la reprise du transport aérien se poursuit. Les impacts du conflit en Ukraine sur la demande de transport aérien ont été assez limités dans l'ensemble, tandis que les effets liés à Omicron ont continué à être largement […]
- Le B737 MAX très présent dans le ciel ! 15 mai 2022Le grounding des flottes de Boeing B737 MAX semble faire défectivement partie du passé, un an et demi après la rectification de l’avion, ce dernier est à nouveau bien présent dans le ciel. La FAA avait immobilisé le Boeing 737 MAX en mars 2019 à la suite de deux accident mortels.Début il faudra attendre le mois de […]
- Daher TBM 17 mai 2022Daher TBM user+1@localho… Tue, 05/17/2022 - 21:17 The TBM is a series of single-engine turboprop airplanes that are produced by French manufacturer Daher. The airplane that is now known as the TBM700 type originated with the Mooney 301, a pressurized single-engine piston airframe. However, following the purchase of Mooney Aircraft by a group of French […]email@example.com
- Bae Systems Future Combat Air System (Tempest) 13 avril 2022Bae Systems Future Combat Air System (Tempest) matt.jouppi@av… Wed, 04/13/2022 - 15:31 The UK Future Combat Air System (FCAS) is a multi-national effort to replace the Eurofighter Typhoon around 2035. Rather than a single platform, FCAS will consist of a family of systems (FoS) architecture consisting of the Tempest manned fighter teamed with an unmanned […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Xian Y-20 24 mars 2022Xian Y-20 user+1@localho… Thu, 03/24/2022 - 21:17 The Xian Y-20 Kunpeng is a four-engine transport aircraft designed to bolster the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF)’s strategic airlift capability. While China matures its own WS-20 engine for the project, early production Y-20s are powered by Russian UEC Saturn D-30KP-2 turbofan engines supplying 26,455 lbf. (117.7 […]email@example.com
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) 23 mars 2022Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100) user+1@localho… Wed, 03/23/2022 - 21:17 The Superjet 100 (SSJ100) is a clean-sheet airplane that was “developed and [is] produced by Sukhoi Civil Aircraft Co. [SCAC],” while also representing the primary “project of the company.” While SCAC has since been renamed “Regional Aircraft – Branch of the Irkut Corp.”—the latter of which […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airbus H160 8 mars 2022Airbus H160 user+1@localho… Tue, 03/08/2022 - 21:17 Airbus Helicopters’ H160 is a medium-twin category helicopter produced by the European manufacturer that was designated X4 during its initial development. Unveiled at the 2015 Heli-Expo, the H160 represents a number of firsts for Airbus Helicopters, including being the first airframe introduced after the company’s change in corporate […]email@example.com
- Airbus A350 1 mars 2022Airbus A350 user+1@localho… Tue, 03/01/2022 - 21:17 The A350 XWB is a series of twin-engine, widebody airplanes produced by European manufacturer Airbus. First launched in October 2005, the A350 was originally designed to retain the fuselage cross-section of the company’s A330 and A340. However, following pressure from customers—notably International Lease Finance Corp. (ILFC) chairman and […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saab JAS 39 Gripen 22 février 2022Saab JAS 39 Gripen user+1@localho… Tue, 02/22/2022 - 21:17 The JAS 39 Gripen is a Swedish delta-wing canard multirole fighter produced by Saab. It is powered by a single Volvo RM12 turbofan engine supplying 18,100 lbf. (80.5 kN) of afterburning thrust. The RM12 is a license-produced variant of the General Electric F404-GE-400. The newer JAS […]email@example.com
- AirAsia X to launch Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo Narita service 22 août 2019AirAsia X to launch Kuala Lumpur-Tokyo Narita service linda.blachly@… Thu, 08/22/2019 - 14:16 Malaysian LCC AirAsia X will introduce new direct service from Kuala Lumpur to Tokyo Narita starting Nov. 20.AirAsia X Malaysia CEO Benyamin Ismail announced the route via social media, writing the new route will allow passengers the ability to access Tokyo “either […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected U.S. Military Contracts for the Week of March 6 - March 10, 2017 15 mars 2017Selected U.S. Military Contracts for the Week of March 6 - March 10, 2017 user+1@localho… Wed, 03/15/2017 - 01:41 Selected U.S. military contracts for March 6, 2017 U.S. ARMY Blue Storm Associates Inc., doing business as Pemdas Technologies and Innovation, Alexandria, Virginia, was awarded a $49,500,000 order dependent contract for the Atmospheric Sensing and Prediction […]email@example.com
- Product Realization Pop Quiz 18 avril 2016Product Realization Pop Quiz will.herth@pen… Mon, 04/18/2016 - 17:42 How well do you understand Product Realization? Aerospace and Defense companies such as yours are looking for ways to gain insight into program decisions that impact cost, timing and quality. To effectively compete and achieve program execution excellence, you need to make manufacturing a core part […]firstname.lastname@example.org
- BMPT Terminator makes combat debut in Ukraine 19 mai 2022Russia's RIA Novosti news agency on 18 May confirmed the deployment of the Boevaya Mashina Podderzhki Tankov (Tank Support Fighting Vehicle, BMPT) Terminator, three days...
- PGZ and MBDA sign agreement on Brimstone tank destroyers 19 mai 2022Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa (PGZ) and MBDA UK announced in a press release on 16 May that they had signed an agreement to co-operate on the design and production of tank...
- South African Navy receives first inshore patrol vessel 19 mai 2022The South African Navy took delivery of the first of three multi-mission inshore patrol vessels (MMIPVs) on 18 May, on order from Damen Shipyard in Cape Town under...
- UK MoD opens Defence BattleLab in Dorset 19 mai 2022The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) has officially opened the Defence BattleLab, based in Dorset Innovation Park, which is designed to foster innovation between the UK...
- Janes analysts shortlisted in the 2022 Aerospace Media Awards 19 mai 2022Insights from the trusted global agency for open-source defence intelligence were shortlisted three times in the 2022 Aerospace Media Awards.
- D-Day Squadron Documentary Premiere at National Museum of the U.S. Air Force 18 mai 2022The Air Force Museum Foundation Living History Series invites you to the film premiere of “Into Flight Once More” on Saturday, June 4, 2022, at the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force. You will […]WarbirdsNews
- Smithsonian Names Christopher Browne Director of National Air and Space Museum 17 mai 2022Christopher Browne has been named the John and Adrienne Mars Director of the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum, effective immediately. He has served as acting director since January 2021. Browne first joined the museum […]WarbirdsNews
- C-53 Skytrooper ‘Beach City Baby’ Flies! 16 mai 2022As many readers are well aware, we have been following the restoration of combat veteran Douglas C-53 Skytrooper 41-20095, better known as Beach City Baby, for some years now. Jason Capra and his band of […]Editor
- NMUSAF Hosts C-47 Fly-In and Paratrooper Jump 26 avril 2022Two World War II-era C-47 Skytrain airplanes that flew the D-Day invasion in Normandy, France will roar through the skies over the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force on Wednesday, April 27, conducting a […]WarbirdsNews
- New EAA Museum Exhibit Honors First Black Naval Aviator 26 avril 2022PRESS RELEASE – EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wisconsin — (April 25, 2022) — A new exhibit that opened on April 23 in the EAA Aviation Museum’s Eagle Hangar honors the late Thomas Hudner, a Korean […]WarbirdsNews
- Eduard 1/48 Spitfire Mk.V national insignia 19 mai 2022The Spitfire Mk.V's national insignia came in a bewildering number of sizes and colors. It's often difficult to find the exact insignia combination you need to model a particular plane. Eduard comes to the resuce with a uniquely comprehensive decal sheet that allows the intrepid modeler to create 6 different combinations of national insignia....
- Exito Decals 1/48 Focke-Wulf FW190 "Wulf Pack" 18 mai 2022Exito is back with a new decal sheet dedicated to 3 different Focke-Wulf FW190 variants...
- Video Preview: ICM lands their new Gotha Go 242B Glider construction video 19 mai 2022ICM plastic model kits new Gotha Go 242B WWII German Landing Glider in 48th scale is out to the shops as we speak. To help modellers & maybe to entice new adopters, a new video showing the whole construction process has been released. We look at it, the colours & markings of the kit in […]Unknown
- Preview: Takom releases a flock of 72nd scale Silbervogels 18 mai 2022Takom continues to surprise even this modelling journo sceptic with new, fresh designs on little thought of subject. Two new kits in injection moulded plastic of the ground breaking project that never was (thankfully) - the Silbervogel Sub-orbital bomber in 72nd scale. We take a look at the real thing and what we know about […]Unknown
- Read n' reviewed: With Raupenschlepper Ost on the Eastern Front Orel-Brjansk-Kowel-Warsaw-Danzig from Peko Publishing 16 mai 2022Peko Publishing's new title features the wartime journal of Wilhelm Bender. A simple soldier, whose writings & photos combined to make "With Raupenschlepper Ost on the Eastern Front - Orel-Brjansk-Kowel-Warsaw-Danzig". See how it looks & feels & we thought about this new book in our review...Read on... »Unknown
- Preview: Four new titles of popular subjects from Pen & Sword... 15 mai 2022The Tankcraft series of books from Pen & Sword are always a treat or modellers. The four latest titles are penned by TMN favourites David Grummitt & Dennis Oliver. They feature some popular subjects. See a little more about these four new books in our preview...Read on... »Unknown
- Review: DB-26B/C with Q-2 Drones in 48th scale from ICM Models 13 mai 2022ICM has continued to expand on their B-26 kits with this, the combination of DB-26B/C "mothership" with Q-2 Drones in 48th scale. A big kit with a lot going on in the box. Gary Wickham puts his previous experience with these kits to good use in this review. See what he thought...Read on... »Unknown
- All Color References Are Updated 19 mai 2022All Color References Are Updated
- Latest News from CultTVman Hobby Shop 18 mai 2022Latest News from CultTVman Hobby Shop
- F-100 Super Sabre Site Updated 18 mai 2022F-100 Super Sabre Site Updated
- Latest News from Lucky Model 17 mai 2022
- Latest News from HobbyZone USA 17 mai 2022Latest News from HobbyZone USA
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Pinterest(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquer pour imprimer(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur WhatsApp(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)